Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Miracle Morning...

I have struggled with getting up in the morning. No matter how I try to initiate our getting up earlier, my hubby stayed in bed, and I'd rather be there snuggling with him. Guilty.

So, I got a walking buddy. We talk, which is awesome. I love being able to talk with another adult. (Which is just a more mature way of talking with kids. I want... She did this... I hurt... 'No!'...) But necessary. I now get up early in the morning... yes... AM and walk with my buddy, Tanya, and our puppies.

My hubby and I had a hard time fitting all we wanted to do into our day.  And by definition, we weren't 'morning' people. Night owls, in fact. Hubs needed more time to work on website design and podcasting. I needed time to write. And we were just too tired come the evening that all we wanted to do was veg in front of the TV. (Sound familiar?)

Hubby listens to podcasts all day because of the driving he does for work.  He came across 'the Miracle Morning' and shared it with me (and everyone else he met). We started getting up and accomplishing our goals.

(Obviously, because I'm blogging!)


No comments:

Post a Comment