Friday, April 8, 2016

Can I Have a Synopsis, Please?

Everyone in my family loves to talk. 
Well, almost everyone. 
I prefer to listen, and then write.
 I never feel a need to talk a lot,
but I enjoy a nice conversation as much as the next person. 

Although, I've gotta say, when someone's going on and on, inside I want to scream:
 "Can I have a synopsis, please?" 

I think I understand agents more, now. 

As I have been working on my story's synopsis for querying, it seems a daunting task. I look back at how much I have written and think (with an accent like Inigo Montoya) 
"Let me esplain... No, there is too much. Lemme sum up..."

While it feels less possible to sum up, here's something that I found helpful...


There are many other helps found online. 
Google is my best friend, as well as The Writer's Circle on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment