Friday, April 8, 2016

LTUE 2016: Life, The Universe, and Everything!

This February was LTUE 2016!
Being that my daughter is now 12, she and I both went to enjoy panels of our own interests!






(Same 'write' place, same 'write' time as last year!)

Got to meet with lots of authors!

(Brandon Sanderson)


Mary Robinette Kowal


 L. L. Muir


Dan Wells 
 (and TONS more greats!)

What would a conference be without great cosplay?!? 


I also got to listen in on Writing Excuses' newest podcasts! 
(Love their mic bandanas!)

My first LIVE session of Writing Excuses! Brandon Sanderson, Howard Taylor, Dan Wells, Mary Robinette Kowal. ‪#‎LTUE2016‬ "You're all out of excuses. Now go write."


I SO look forward to Myanna getting to come in a year or two!
She will LOVE all the artists and neat digital art tools!


Also being my first opportunity to pitch my novel, it went over pretty well. 
Sounds like there is some interest from agents/publishing companies in what I'm writing!
Yay! Yay! Yay!


Needless to say, we are anxious to find out if there is life after LTUE.
RIP
Here lie Jennadee and Debany Gilson, 
died from brain overload @ LTUE 2016 




No comments:

Post a Comment